Giving Thanks To God
I thank you for everything. You protect me from getting jump by some girls at my school. Its funny God because as soon as I called your name, those girls left me alone. I was amazed. Thank you. God as you know I'm doing really good in school, I know it's ALL because of you helping me on my school work. And with you helping me, I made the honor roll. I thank you for the new apartment my family got, and life itself, that I made it to age seventeen, and that I thank you for my brother Jesus. Now that I have Jesus in my life, I have many chances to repent for my sins, if I truly mean what I say when I ask you forgiveness. I give you Praise and glory for every big and small thing in my life. I love you so much and saying thank you,, will never ever match what you done in my life.

Comments

sight giver said…
Yes sis! God is truly worthy! Glory to His name! We can never praise Him enough for the grace and mercy he shows to us everyday!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...