LORD

Lord I don't want to make promises anymore, well atleast to you.Because I know I cannot keep them. So from now on I will do what I have to do. I will try by best to get to know you, read my bible and understand it. Lord I know Im not perfect but I will try my hardest to keep your commands and treat people the way you would want me to treat them. And thats to love them and show them respect. I want to be in your presence all the time and seek your face, because I know thats the only way I can be by you. Lord I dont want to make promises I know I can't keep. But to do it, to follow you, follow your commands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection