Im in so much pain

Last week I got sick, I felt so bad inside and out. My whole body hurt so bad and there was nothing I could do but be still and even than I was still in pain. It only got worst, I threw up more than four times at 1am and didn't stop till 3am. I am so tried to day. I didn't want to work because I was sick, but I went back to work, (still sick) my manger was so mean to me by saying "I think I can come in here and work whenever I felt like it". That's not true, when I sick I'm sick. I'm not trying to skip work or school. I felt so bad when she sad that, I wanted to cry(when I am sick I get so emotional). I been out from school and I know when I go back I will have a lot of homework. It sucks but I do need time off, just like my doctor told me. I have not been able to spend time with God without being sleepy. My doctor tells me I'll be in this pain for at least 1 days. Feel like it will last longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016