The Year of 2007

I can’t believe that I made it (so far) but I did. I have truly grown and I hope this year that I will continue to grow. This is my last year in high school and I am very happy about that but I'm also scared. I don’t know what’s ahead of me but I will trust My Father. High school has been one of the most stressful things in my life. School can be hard trying to fit in and to want people to like you. But ever since I have been having a relationship with God I want to be close to Him and live for him. I want Jesus to be my LIFE. I CAN NOT live without him, I am total lost without him. I need him and I don’t want to live without him. I need that Father and daughter relationship. I hope this year that I will continue to change and grow. To be able to have a deeper relationship with him (relieve on HIM). I want to be able to tell the Lord EVERYTHING, just want to be real with him like I am with my friends. I hope that I will not run away from him but to be hungry for him and thirsty for him. This year of 2007 I hope to be transformed into the Christian women that HE wants me to be. I want to be an ambassador for Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection