MY DREAM

In my church yesterday we were talking about our dreams as Christians. I thought about my dream and I pray that it comes true. I want to become a social worker that help kids. I really love children, they are full of life. I love it when you ask a child a question they will tell you the truth, instead of lying like us grown ups. I know first hand that life as a child is not easy. When I went to school I was scared and felt like no one cared about me. I later on in life find out that people do care about me and most importantly I am loved by Christ Jesus. But, anyway I want to show children the LOVE of GOD and show them that he cares for them. To tell them that God made them very special.

I pray to God that he will send me a godly husband with the characterises God want in his men. I want to fall in love with this men heart first. I pray to God over years He will make me into a praying, pure, holy, women of God. I pray that I will become the Proverbs 31 women with Christ help. As a little girl I always wanted to adopted children and grow them in a Christian home. I never grew up in a Christian home. But, if I have children I would want them too. I hope to adopted at least 5 children and live in a home that me and my husband bought. I pray that God's will be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...