Walking Thourgh Life Desert

I was listening to Nancy Leigh DeMoss on "Walking Through Life Desert" series in April, and it has been a great teaching. These series have made me prepare to what's ahead. Nancy series were about how Christians might go through things that seem to be hard right after something good just happen. For example, maybe a person has been in the God's Word and doing His will, but there will be a deserts we might go into. I never really notice that but I been through somethings when before I was doing good with God. Sometimes it might feel like God hate me or he is so far away. I have learn that I will go through things in life to grow as a Christian. If I never went through hard times I would not be seeking God or calling of Him. I learn a lot through these series. Also that everyone has a different desert than the next person. I believe now that I am ready and prepare. I hope to remember to call on God name to help me because I can't do anything without him. The series of "Walking Though Life Deserts" started on April 9, 2007 through April 20, 2007.
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/roh/today.php?pid=9561

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016