Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and I pray that all the mothers around the world have a beautiful day and shown that they are loved. There are mom's out there that are great mothers and they will do anything for their children. I hope that kids across the world show their mothers that they are loved and appreciated. I believe that they need to know that. Some people don't have mothers and it really hurt them because they don't get to tell their mothers that they love them. There are some kids who don't show there mother love at all, but I pray that that will change. How can someone not show their own mother they love her? I pray that things will change in the homes of families across the world. I pray for the godly wife's and mothers that they know that what they do matters and that they are loved and bless.


I want to say that I really love my mom and don't know what I would do without her, she is a wonderful woman. I pray and hope she knows that. My brothers and I made our mom some breakfast and gave her gifts. My mom was very happy when we did that. I thank God for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection