My Internship

I started my internship on April 16 and so far it has been great. I work at a local children's center and I just love working and being around the kids. I hope to be a social worker working with kids that is my dream and now working with these kids, I know for sure this what I want to do. I'm learning how to interact with them, making them laugh and getting to know them. I ask some of kids questions and it has made me notice a lot about kids. They say what is on their mind, really nice kids, and easy to talk to. I have seen that kids do go through things but they handle it in a different way then adults, it seem to be easy for them to say sorry when they do something bad. So far this internship has been going well and I have find myself, it like I know what I want to do. As a little girl I have gone through many situations that made me depressed and lonely, and I hope to have a chance to reach out to kids and show them love and that there is someone that care for them. I don't know if I ever have a chance to adopt kids and bring them into a Christian home, with Christian values but I pray that my dream will come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016