My last year of high school

I can't believe school is over, I will miss school and all the people I have meet throughout my school year. I have gone through a lot in school from having low grades to people in school putting me down. I never thought I would make it this far in life especially the way I was before high school. I use to be a very shy and quiet girl but now I have gotten out of my shell. I use to be depressed but now I know who I am in God's eyes and I have confidence. I really have to thank Jesus because I know making the honor roll, passing all my exams, protecting me in school, making friends and getting into college was with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ help. I could not have made it this far without him.

Now I am looking forward to going to college, making new friends, joining clubs, and becoming a social worker. I pray to God that when I do go off to college HE will be by my side. I am a little scared because I don't know what's ahead. But I know as long as I got Jesus everything will be okay. Also, if I am faithful and obedient to God I will be successful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016