Wisdom

I read this book called The Little Red Book of Wisdom by Mark DeMoss and loved the book. A couple of things I like that was mention was reading a Proverbs a day for the month and I thought it was a great idea, I am now starting to do that. I have also been reading three Psalms a day (In that book I get to know God). In reading this book, I have changed how I do things, for instance I now try to write letters to people. I never really thought writing letters were important. Just knowing that letters can have an impact on people's lives make want to write letters of encouragement. I would recommend people read this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016