Graduration and my 19th Birthday

I can't believe that on June 22, 2007 was my graduation and my 19Th birthday. I can remember sitting at graduation thinking "wow I can't believe I am here". It was an amazing feeling that I can't explain. My family and friends came to celebrate with me and I was so happy. My family and friends and I went out to eat and later that night I got presents that I needed for college. On June 23, 2007 we celebrated on a boat and everything was great. The weather was real nice and we had a lot of fun.



Comments

Brandon(from KC) said…
A woman after God's heart. What a beauty! And Congrats!

-Brandon
sight giver said…
I had a very nice time. Thank you for allowing me to celebrate with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...