Senior Award Night (June 7, 2007)

I remember getting a letter from my school saying I was invited to a senior award ceremony on June 7, 2007. I thought that I was getting award because I made the honor roll but something surprising happen. I can remember my guidance counselor saying these words:

The AAUW-Westchester Branch Outstanding Student Award, The Cooperative Scholarship Fund Award, The Ossining Golden Age Club #1 Award, and the Ossining Support Staff-Joyce Velardo Scholarship is awarded to ASIA BRAGGS.

I was shock, I didn't know I was getting four awards and 19 hundred in scholarships. I thank my Lord and Savior for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection