July 13, 1996

Today is the day that my dad died when I was eight years old. I can't believe it has been 10 years since he has been dead. He died of prostate cancer at the age of 28. I miss him a lot, because I can't see him. It hurts sometimes when I see daughters with their dad's and I wish it was me with my father. But it's not and I guess I have to move on with that thought. I can remember as a young girl how my dad taught me how to ride my bike, take me places and the fun we had. I miss him and love him. I will always remember my dad. When I was a little girl I can remember my prayer to God, asking HIM to tell my dad I love him (it was funny) .Wish I could have spent more time with him. I love my dad. I do want to say that I am very grateful for the times we spent together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...