College

I am very excited to know that now I am a Nyack College student. I loved the day I moved in and saw my roommates, it was so exciting. I didn't know what to expect but I knew that I wanted to do my best in college, my new friends and have a good time. When I first step foot on this campus it was very beautiful and peaceful but I did see things on this college that I did not like. For existence since it was a Christian school I thought that people would not be doing ungodly things (what a foolish thought) but I learned that not everyone is saved in this school. I was really hurt to know that my brothers and sisters in Christ were sinning against God and they loved it. Funny that they didn't think of how God felt. I could not understand how a Christian could laugh at the thought of sinning against God. I will be praying for them.

The first few weeks I was confused about a lot of things here. I started to wonder why I'm I in this school? I knew God put me here, but for what reason? I started to get tried, sad, and weak in school. I wasn't doing well in school and my grades shown it. It is almost to the end of the semester and I feel very tried and anxious about my grades. I know I have a Father that put me here and even help my mom paid the tuition for school, I don't believe He would leave me here and not help me. I don't know what to expect at the end of this semester but I do know that I am trusting God. I love this school and all that it offer. I'm not ready to leave right now, I want to continue in school and make good grades. All I know now I'm studying, trusting God and that my life is in His Hands. If I don't do well here I going to another college and work twice as hard. I believe that my Father is with me. I trust in him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection