Praying for my family

I'm reading this book called "Praying for you family: An Enternal Legacy" by Sammy Tippit. The reason I got this book becuase I was and still is worried about my mother, brothers and sisters salvation. I could not stop worrying. My soul was very trouble and I could not stop it. I wanted God to save my family and for them to become Ambassadors for Christ. I wanted them to see how sinful they are and run to Christ. This book is such an encouragement, it tell the story of Tippit great grandmother and what a praying woman she was!!! I loved her and I don't even know her. But she prayed for her family for their salvation. It took many years but the prayer request came true. She was faithful in praying for her family. Tippit told another true story of a woman for her son, who had a son that did not care for God but after more than 30 years he was saved. I was like, WOW amazing!!! I felt like if I continue to pray for my family salvation they can get saved. This made to continue to pray for them and have faith in my God. I really don't know when He will answer my prayer but I still want to pray. This book is full of lessons that I have learned about:

The Meeting Place

Praying for Your Family

Praying for Yor Children

Praying with a Forgiven Heart

Tearing Down Strong Holds

Desperate Praying

Leaving a Legacy

I really like this book it has encourage to to continue to pray when things seem to be getting worst. I know that I will have faith in my Savior, He is faithful. I don't know what he will answer but I will contine to pray.

Comments

Tammy @ A Fruitful Vine said…
Blessings to you, Asia! I will intercede with you on your family's behalf! Be encouraged, Sister, God is faithful and He hears our heart's cry! God Bless you!

In His Love,
Tammy @ A Fruitful Vine
Asia said…
Tammy, thank you for praying. I will still encourage and trust God.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...