Quote

"Don't be afraid to fail in life but be afriad to succeed in things that are worthless"

I heard this statement one day in Chapel from a guess speaker and it said so much to me. Sometimes I am afirad to fail because I feel like I can't make it in this world unless I am successful in life. After hearing this statement I realizied that there will be times I will fail at certain things, one thing I don't want to do is succeed in things that are worthless. I want to succeed in life that are worthy, like staying close to my Abba Father and trusting him. To succeed in a job that I know I help someone in their sisutions. I hope to remember that it's okay to fall but don't stay there, get up and try again. Even to put off the things that have to no value and to turn to what matters the most and that is Jesus Christ.

Comments

Anna S said…
Awesome quote!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016