The World We Live In

The message in Chapel was awesome. The message was about AIDS, Sex-tracficing, and reaching out to the lost. It made me cry to know what kind of world we live in. People are hurting and dieing. And I want to do something, I have this desire( since I was younger) to adopted children from all backgrounds, love them, teach them about Christ. Grow them in a Christian home where there is a father and mother out there for the Lord. I don't know if that sound strange but it's a dream and desire I pray that will come true. I want to reach out to children through the social work carreer and my life.

In chapel a yound lady came to speack about this issuse on how God can use us in this generation to reach out to people. She show many clips that was about the opperssed and hurting people. This clips were so sad. I saw children not even 10 years old talking about what they had to do with men. I wonder how people can rape a child and get away with it. I believe I need to start praying for these people and kids. ( I hope to put the clips on my blog soon)

Then she show a clip with Martin L. King and what happen to him while he was home. One time while he was still up and his family were sleeping someone called him. They told him if dosen't stop doing what he was do, they would kill him and his family. That night King cried out to God for HIM to say his name, to speack to him. God did, He told him he will "never leave him". That made me cry. I prayed to God, this morning about what was going on in my heart. I told Him I wanted him to use me in my generation, for my dream of adopting kids, and reaching out to kids around the world. I pray that God will hear me and my desire to come true.
All I know is that I want to make a change and for HIM to use me in my generation.

Comments

Heather said…
I wish I went this morning, it sounds like you learned alot from it. You can help those people Asia!

It's 2:15 am and I'm going to sleep :)
Asia said…
Thanks Heather for leaving a comment. yes I did learn a lot and hope that I will chenge or atlaest do something.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection