Authentic Beauty

This book called "Authentic Beauty" by Leslie Ludy is a book that has taught me about being a set-apart yong woman. I learn about being pure and waiting for God. I don't need to be aggressive toward a guy to get his attention or be agressive because if I not I want get a husband. If there is someone out there for me, God will send him to me. I need to pure and holy young lady. So many times girls will be agressive to get boys attention or assure themselves that they will get a man. I need to focus on God and growing into a relationship with Him first. Let Him to transfrom me into the woman He wants me to be. I think this boook is really good to read, it will help young woman see the importance of being a set apart woman for God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection