Bible Verse

Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you

who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and

milk without money and without cost.

Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on

what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,

and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.

Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will

make an everlasting covenant with you

Isaiah 55:1-3

I love this verse because I know that many times I have put my money and time in things that are empty and will NEVER satisfied me. I find myself wanting more and more of those things and never being happy. But as I start seeking God's face and having a relationship with Him, I want him more and more. I have life with God and He makes me happy and I don't have to pay money to get closer to Him. I pray to God that I would not wasting my time and money in things that are empty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...