Crossing a Bridge

As I was in the car with my mom, on my way to school I could not help to think about a childhood memory, as I cross the bridge that had water under it. I remember when I was around the age of 9 or 10 and I almost drown in a pool but my cousin saved me. Then I thought back to when I was 8 years old and I could remember laying on my bed many nights asking to save me, that I would be a Christian and moved to NY. I could not help but thank God for saving me and answering my prayer. I did not know God listen to us children and that he cared about me (that was how I thought back then). I usually have bad thoughts about crossing a bridge but I thought about Him and what an amazing God that saved me. I wanted to cry because I knew that if I would have drown and died I would have gone to hell because I was not saved. And I was so amazed that God loved me and saved me. My heart felt like it just wanted to jump out. This might sound a little crazy about that memory but people died everyday and many of them don't know God and go to hell. I want to thank God for saving me and that I am one of the elected one's. I also remember that Jesus does not loose those who God gave HIM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...