Prayer

Lord, I'm really sadden by all the things I see in my school. I hate it that I see people getting sexual with one another. I know that some people are not saved, and I know that just because I go to a Christian college that not everyone is saved and have you as their Savior. I pray Lord, that my peers will see the importance in staying pure and holy before you. I pray that they will hate their sin as much as you hate sin. I pray that they will flee from their sinful ways and follow you.

Comments

Terry said…
You reminded me that Christian young people face the same assault and temptation to compromise sexually as non-Christians. I'm inspired as parent and by your compassion for your classmates.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection