Prayer

Father in Heaven, I come to you Lord asking for your forgiveness, because I have sinned against you by defiling my body with ungodly things. I want to present my body to you and not to this world. I pray that my body will bring glory, honor, and blessing to your name. Lord please help me to please You not men and my flesh. I know that I was put on this earth for you and not for myself. Lord mold and transform into the woman of God you want me to be. Lord help me to be a pure and holy woman. I want to love you more than myself and seek your face and only to get to know you. So Father, I pray that I will grow and continue to have a Father and daughter relationship. I love You.

Comments

Terry said…
What a beautiful prayer. I have no doubt the Lord will answer!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016