Thank You Jesus Christ!!!!

Today I cry at the thought of knowing that our Savior would even think and consider coming down here to die for our sins. He did that so we could have a relationship with Him and the Father. Before Christ, because of our sin there was a gap between us and God. But the good news is that we have a chance to be forgiven and be with our Father. When I look at myself all I see is a filthy person that deserves to go to hell. I'm amazed that God would think of me and save me from the wrath to come. He is truly an amazing Savior and there is no one like him. I just have to thank my Savior for dieing on the cross for my sins. Because of Christ Jesus, there is a chance that I can be with Him, a chance to have a relationship with Him. I love you Lord and just want to thank you for dying on the cross for me, you did not have too but because you love us you voluntarily decided to die for us. Thank you.

Comments

Shannon McGann said…
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm just loving yours - good for you, taking a stand for Christ! I am always so thrilled when students are bold in their faith. The world needs more people to do that. May God bless you in your studies and as you continue to be bold and strong for Him.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...