Let Me Be a Woman

As I am getting older, I want to know who I am in Christ as a woman. I have come to a point in my life where I no longer want to follow the way the world think a woman is and a woman should be. The world tell us woman that we should be aggressive, loud, working woman, to be rich etc. I don't want to listen to a world that has no true meaning. I want to know what God's say about His women and what should be. I am glad that I read the book "Let Me Be a Woman" by Elisabeth Elliot. Read this book and you will learn the difference in men and women, about being single, knowing what God calls His women to be and so much more. I now know "who I am and whose I am".

Comments

Terry said…
There is definitely a tug-of-war going for the hearts of women in our culture. Somewhere along the way we bought into the idea that womanhood as God designed it is somehow inferior. Sounds alot like Eve, doesn't it? Remember how the serpent convinced her that God was keeping something from her? You are a wise young woman for considering your womanhood in light of God's design rather than simply going with the flow of the culture.
Asia said…
Yea, I never understand how someone could think that we as Christian women are inferior. I love that God made me a woman and the role that I have as a woman. Just wish women would see what it trully means to be a woman of God.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...