My Savior

Every time I think of Jesus, I just can’t help it to be amaze. He is such a good Savior and sometimes, that seem to quickly slip my mind. He has totally been good to me when I don’t deserve it. I just pray that the Lord will help me to remember who He is and not to be so quick to forget Him. There is no one like Him; he loved me when I did not love myself. He answers my prayers; keep me and my family safe. He has helped me with college finances; help me when I was taking test. He heard me when I was a little girl and I asked him to save me. My Savior is my deliver, friend, strength, provider, healer and so much more. I pray that I not be so quick to forget the Lord and who he is.

Comments

Terry said…
Amen, Asia, Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...