No Church to Call My Own

It has been almost eight months since I have left my church and it has been a hard time not having a church to call my own. I left the church because of the false doctrine and I felt lead by the Lord to no longer to attend and tell them why I left. I did not want to believe that I was in a church that was not sound and I did not want to leave. I wrote them a letter (explaining what the Lord has been showing me and telling me what I should do) and they have not talked to me since. I know that I should follow what the Lord is telling me even if it means that people will not like what the Lord tells me to do. To this day I watch out for what pastors and people might say about the Bible, rather it is sound or not, I don’t want to be sway into believing what someone might say about the Word of God. It is so easy to be lead into false doctrine. I have been praying that the Lord will lead me to the church He has for me. I can’t wait for that day because I really want to me in a community of believers to fellowship with them. I want to be in a sound church. I have visited some churches and have found myself wanting what they have. Most of the churches have ministries, close, friendly church members, Christ center messages and their teaching is sound doctrine. I hope and pray that I will find that some day.

Comments

Terry said…
I hope you find a church to fellowship with very soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016