WAIT . . . . .

Today in Chapel we talk about a topic that most Christians might find hard to do and that is to WAIT. For me personal waiting is hard because I’m so use to always being on the move, always doing something after another. It is hard for me to just wait. In Chapel they speaker pointed out that the:

W-Watch
A- Anticipate
I- Intercede
T- Trust.

The speaker was pointing out how sometimes Christian find it hard to wait on the Lord. We pray for something and then we give up because we might find it hopeless and after while we stop waiting, praying and trusting in the Lord. Today was an encouragement because I wanted to give up praying for my family salvation, that the Lord would saved, I wanted to give up praying for the internal struggles that I was dealing with and stop praying about everything else. Sometimes I find myself stop praying that God would give me a gentle and quiet spirit and so much more. Stop praying for my desires of being that biblical woman and glorify God in every way. But today has reminded me to not give up, to wait, pray and trust in the Lord.

Comments

Terry said…
Galatians 6:9, sister! Hang in there.
Asia said…
thanks for pointing me to this bible verse

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection