Miss You Dad

Today is my dad’s birthday, and though I can’t wish him happy birthday face to face I am just grateful to God for the time we spent together. I miss him and I can still remember the day I’d gotten the news that my dad had passed away. He was the one that took me places and taught me how to ride a bike. I can remember when I was eight years old, when I kiss him while he was in a casket at church. I remember how much it hurt to know my dad would no longer be on this earth. I can remember the nights I would pray to God that he would tell my dad that I love him. All I can say now is that I love you dad and I thank God for you

Comments

Hey Yall... said…
Hey Sis,
I know it's hard not having your father with you. Dad's have a special role in their daughter's lives. It's wonderful that you do have those great memories of him. That was a blessing.
Asia said…
i know i am surprise of all the stuff i remember when i was younger. a dad is amazing thing to have.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016