BIBLE VERSE


I struggling with fear, and there are times I become so afraid at night I can't go to sleep. I am afraid to to die, afraid to get on air planes (which I must say I use to love air planes), afraid to be alone, anywhere. I am afraid of getting older and getting into trouble I can't get out of. I am afraid of what's to come, but I came across the bible verse Isaiah 12:2


  • Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

This Scripture has help me to realize that the Lord is my strength. So happy I can talk to the Lord about whatever is going on with me. It might not be tomorrow that my fear will go away but I know if I stay in the Lord's face I will be deliver. I will trust and not be afraid.

Comments

Rosheeda said…
I have been reading through your blog and I am taken with your sweet spirit. Your heart is gentle and soft to the Lord. Trust Him and watch Him work in your life to bring forth all that He has promised you. I'll be back to visit, miss Asia.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog..I've enjoyed reading some of your posts tonight!
Meredith Ivy said…
Hello Asia!

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog!

In Christ,

Meredith
Asia said…
Hey, Rosheeda thanks for stopping by to read my blog and leaving comment, that comment was an encourgement

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...