I'M 20 YEAR'S OLD!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!


WOW.........I am 20 years old and getting old LOLOLOL. I just want to thank God for letting me make it this far in life. I woke up this morning and spent time with the Lord just praying and seeking His face. I am truly thankful and honestly did not think I would make it this far. I feel so happy to know that I am 20 years old and I have the Lord is my Savior, there is no better feeling. He is always with me and loves me. I have life because of the Savior.


Dear God,


Please forgive me of all of my sins I have done Lord. Thank you for this day, you made me and before I was born you have chosen me. Thank you Lord for drawing me nearer to You and saving me.I ask that the years to come, that everything I do will glorify your Holy name. You are an awesome God and deserve all praise and worship. I love you Lord and thank you for everything. I pray that you will lead me and that I will always lean on You for everything Lord. I rest in you, because You are me comforter. I know that as long I have you everything will be okay. Mold me Father into the woman of God you want me to be and pray that I will love You with all my heart, that I will never compromise you for anything.


Comments

Terry said…
Happy Birthday Asia! God bless you.
Rosheeda said…
Happy Birthday, Asia!
Anonymous said…
awww, I am so late. Happy Birthday sis. Hope you have a great summer and we are praying for you about your essays. God Bless.
-lisajames96

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...