Writing Letters

Everyone now a days send emails and letter writing is hardly heard of. People use to always write letters but now with the telephones and Internet, it is less likely that anyone will find a letter from a loved one in their mail. It is so easy to write an email and send it off but when someone take their time out to write a letter it says(well to me) something different. In in a letter a person takes their time to write all their thoughts in a letter. With a letter people are most likely to put that letter in a special place and save it. People can always come back to that letter and read the words of someone that love them. I love to write letters to people with encouraging words. I have wrote my uncle in jail just to let him know who is God and that I am thinking about him and praying for him. I have also wrote many other people in my family and they have appreciate the letter. With a letter you can put all the love you have for someone down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...