Godly Women From The Past ( AMY CARMICHAEL Part 2)


Qutoes from AMY CARMICHAEL
"You can give without loving. But you cannot love without giving."


"Blessed are the single-hearted, for they shall enjoy much peace. If you refuse to be hurried and pressed, if you stay your soul on God, nothing can keep you from that clearness of spirit which is life and peace. In that stillness you will know what His will is.”

“I wish thy way. And when in me myself should rise, and long for something otherwise, Then Lord, take sword and spear And slay.”

Comments

Hey Yall... said…
I enjoyed reading these posts on ms. carmicael. I don't think I had ever heard of her before.
Sorry to hear of the passing of your grandfather. You have been in our prayers sis. Love you.
What wonderful and profound quotes. I especially like the one about loving without giving.

I pray this study is being especially edifying to you as you research the lives of these heroines of the faith.
Asia said…
Hey Lisa, it has been great doing this study on these women and I am learing so much. The things they have done for God. Thanks sis for praying for me. Luv ya sis.
Asia said…
Hey Terry,

How are you? Yes, I loved tht quote too. So amazing to know what these women were saying. I am learing so much. I want to also have the determination to follow God in every way like these women. I want God to use me as He has use these women.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016