Praise Report


I praise the Lord because I can now say that I am not afraid to fly airplanes and I am not afraid of death. I have been on eight airplanes this month alone. This fear had gotten the best of me, I would be afraid to leave the house or even go to sleep. Every time I got on the airplane, I wanted to get off and could feel my heart beating fast. But I had two scriptures:



  • I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4

  • Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God (I will praise His word), In God I have put my trust; I will not fear. Psalm 56: 3, 4

I memorize these scriptures, prayed and trusted in the Lord. I thank God that I am no longer afraid of airplanes or death.

Comments

What a blessing! You conquered your fear. Good for you.
Asia said…
Praise God!!!! He is Good

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016