What's Going On . . . . .


Well, its been a while since I have written on my blog. Please forgive me for not keeping my blog up to date. I have been really busy this semester with school. I am trying to do really well and sometimes I get discourage by my grades in school. I am really asking the Lord to help me keep my grades up. I am trusting in the Lord, and doing all I can do for my classes.


I wont be writing for a while because of school and trying get back on track with things that are going on. I just ask those who see this post to pray for me, as exam after exam come up. I will say that every once in a while I will put up my prayers for people, friends, and family.

Comments

Focus on what's important. Right now that's doing well in school. The blog will be here when you get back. Stay encouraged!
Meredith Ivy said…
I TOTALLY understand about having to take a break from blogging so you can focus on other things... That's something I am always trying to find balance in.

I am praying for you, Asia, that God will help you to stay free of distractions so you can honor Him by doing your best in your school work.

Thanks for all of the sweet comments you've been leaving on my blog! They are all such an encouragement.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...