Happy New Year!!!!!


I am really excited to be able to enter another year. So much has happen, both good and bad but thourgh it all Jesus Christ is still Savior; a wonderful one I must say. I just want to praise His Holy Name, becuse he deserves it no matter what. I don't know what this year will hold but I will keep praying for my family and friends. As time goes on, I pray that I will fall deeply in love with my Savior, and look at everyday as if it was my last. To bring glory, honor, blessing to HIS NAME. I praise HIM, he is worthy.

Comments

Kennisha Hill said…
Hi Asia! Happy New Year! I love your blog also. Yes, I'm honored to have you add me to your blog list. I'll make sure to add you to mine as well!

Have a blessed New Years Day!

Blessings,
Kennisha
chakia said…
Happy New Year Asia!
Kysha said…
Thanks for =such sweet words, Asia. To God be ALL the glory! Have a blessed New Year. Say it and claim it.:)
Meredith Ivy said…
Happy New Year to you, too, Asia! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection