President Obama


Today is an exciting day for some and not so excited for others. Well I congratulate President Obama and his family. I pray that our president will be able to lead as he can. I know that our economy is not the greatest and so are other issues, but pray our God can help Obama. Pray that he and his family will be protected. I don't know what is to come for America over the next few days or even years, but I do know that our God is in control over all things and pray that we will always lean on God for help. Pray that whatever happens, that we pray for our president.

Comments

Marie said…
Hello. I wanted to tell you I enjoyed looking thru your blogsite. I was looking for information on susanna wesley and was directed to you. I got some good things from it. I also put links into my blog for the scripture poster and the calendar (found them in your blog). Thank you for the research you did and for the godly woman you are striving to be. God bless you as you continue to serve Him. My blog is: whitehouseonanacre.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...