A Personal Thought

This past week I was invited by my mentor to a Hmong fellowship. It was so great to be with my brothers and sisters in Christ that loved the Lord. My favorite part was when we were all in a circle going around sharing what the Lord had been teaching and showing us. I was truly amazed to hear everyone testimony.

I know lately the Lord has been telling me to trust Him. It is not always the easiest thing to do. I hate that I think if I "just know what YOU are doing, I will be okay." I pray that I always remember who my God is. He is a Faithful and Trusting God. I can always lean on HIM.

I loved what my mentor shared, is to not only to hear but listen, not only to listen but be obedient to what the Lord says and do it. I know for myself that I can hear something and not do what I was told to do. I can run but of course I can not hide from my God and what He has told me to do (just like Jonah could not run from God). I have been praying that my ears would always listen and do what He wants me to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016