From my Journal

Abba, what an awesome God You are. I love You so much. Thank You for this week, where I am able to seek Your face and be open and honest with You. I love that I can read and seek Your face. I will trust You, as the months are coming up and new challenges I will face. I will trust and know that You are God. You comfort me and strengthen me. My love, Your everything and I am grateful for Your Word and the things You teach me. My prayer is that by Your grace I will walk in obedience of Your Word, trust and walk in the Spirit and continue to grow in You. Please invade my heart and lead me because I am lost and can't do this life without You.

5/5/09

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection