A NEW JOURNEY

This week I will be starting my second job as a mentor for the incoming students for college. I have so many emotions and thoughts about areas I could learn and grow. I feel so nervous and anxious about this job. I know what this job requires of me and will push me in areas that I am ready for. I'm a person that will cry as I am growing but I will not let anything get in my way of growing, not even myself. I thank God for every situation that comes my way and I ask Him to give me strength and comfort on this journey called life. I would ask that my brothers and sisters to pray for me as I grow and reach out to someone else.

This is my favorite scripture:

12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:12-14

Comments

Victoria R said…
great blog, Asia!

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection