Michael Jackson

I am sitting here, watching the memorial for Michael Jackson and I am loving it. I love Michael Jackson music and the way he moved. I can't believe that he is gone, to me 50 is too young of an age to die. But I know that at any moment a person can be gone. This man has gone through so much on this earth and just like "that" he is gone. I really do pray for his family, because I know how it is to lose someone. When I saw his daughter Paris speak, about her dad, I cried because I lost my dad when I was younger and I can still remember that day. I remember him, in a white suit, pale and with very long finger nails and I kissed him goodbye. I can't explain the pain it is to lose a dad. I am praying for the Jackson family and that people will leave the family alone. I have such sorrow in my heart at what people have said about Michael and his family. I so upset about how people get treat someone. But, anyway I love Michael and his music and I continue to keep the family in my prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016