My Prayer Book

I have had a prayer book since I was 17 years old and I have written down many prayer request. I think it is amazing to see what God is doing in this world and the lives of people everywhere. In my prayer book, there are check marks to show the prayers answered. I love to pray and have a communication with Him. There is nothing like talking to our God. He is amazing. I think it is a privilege and an honor to pray to a God that is amazing. I can't believe that God would even want to listen to me. I am thankful because of what Christ did, I am able to talk to God.


Prayers Answers:

I found my younger sister.
My mother has a new house.
I got a godly women in college to mentor me.


There are many prayer that were answered. I just wanted to say, if anyone wants me to pray for them, you can leave a prayer request and I would be happy to pray for you.
SIDE NOTE:
Leave your prayer request at:

Comments

Susie said…
That's great that you have such a strong desire to go before the Lord in prayer. In that time of prayer a person is richly blessed! Keep that communication open!
Asia said…
Thanks for this comment. I love praying to the Father.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016