Romans 12:17

"Repay no one for evil" Romans 12:17,



This verse hit me this morning because I am dealing with a person who is treating me wrong and I to be honest, I want to treat them the same way. But quickly, I repented for evening thinking that. It is hard sometimes, to just stand there and let people treat me wrong. I am learning that I will have to work with people who will be very disrespectful. In turn, I need to show them the love of Christ. I can be a witness to those who treat me or someone I know wrong, by showing the Christ love.


1 Peter 3:8,9
Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling,


1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.

Comments

mr. nichols said…
My wife told me there was another Asia on 20sb so I had to check out the blog. Very inspirational and encouraging. It is hard to show that Christ love, but if we continue to dig into the Word, like you're doing, we can keep growing. Be blessed. Peace.
Asia said…
Thanks for checking out my blog and the comment. It is funny when I meet someone else name Asia, I meet many asia's before.
Alicia said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Good for you for not reacting out in your flesh. I know it's soooo hard to do. Keep on meditating on Gods Word. That's the only way to keep walking in the Spirit!!
Samantha said…
This is such an honest post.
Wonderful message and truth in it!

Hope you don't mind me linking to your blog on mine :)

Thanks for the comment,
Sam

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016