Just A Thought.....


Does everything that happens, happens for a reason? I am really thinking about this today because I just found out that I will been in school longer. I'll try to explain, basically because of the lack of credits. I am a social work major and the courses that I will need are not always offer every semester. SO have will have to wait for the courses to be offer, which means I will be in college longer. I don't know if I should be upset or not. I just want to graduate. I'm trying to stay positive about this matter. I wonder if this is God's plan or what? I wish I knew. But I will continue to pray about school.

Comments

Retromus-ik said…
I think things happen for a reason. What reason? only God knows. I know this situation sucks, just try to make the best of it;)

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection