Reflecting on my Journal

I love to look back on what I wrote in my journal. Here is something I wrote:

Abba,
Show me Your ways, O LORD
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You I wait all day.
Psalm 25:4-5



Please show me your ways, let my heart, ears be open and ready to listen. I want to follow You with all my heart. You are my everything,


I can't wait to wake-up tomorrow (Your will) to spend time with You in the morning. I want to say to You so much, that I love You. Let my heart and hunger never die.
2/25/09


I pray this night for all my brothers and sisters that they would let the Lord lead them and to trust in Him. I love looking at my journals because it encourages me to keep going in the Lord. To let Him lead, so much is going on and I find myself so busy. But there is no one like Him and all there is to do is to surrender all to Him. My pray that you all will surrender all the God of our salvation and wait on Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016