Choosing Gratitude Day 15

Giving Thanks to God:
I thank You Abba, today for all the situations I have gone through and still going through. I don't have enough money to pay for school, but it has brought me back to You to pray that You would be my provider. I'm still hurting from my past, but it has brought me closer to You. I am leaning on You and trusting You for everything. I have felt lonely, but You comfort me and always make Yourself known. I love You so much and thank You for all things.


Psalm 50:14-15 (English Standard Version)
14 Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving,
and perform your vows to the Most High,
15and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me."



Psalm 50:23 (English Standard Version)
23The one who offers thanksgiving as his sacrifice glorifies me;
to one who orders his way rightly
I will show the salvation of God!"

Comments

L.H. said…
God is so awesome! It is great that you are choosing to have a grateful heart.

When I was in college, I didn't have enough money for school, clothes, books etc, but God ALWAYS supplied! He made a way for me to do well in classes sometimes without even having the books! He is a wonder! Keep praising Him.

p.s. Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving those encouraging comments:)

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection