Choosing Gratitude Day 27

Questions to ask yourself:

1)Do I often complain about my circumstances, feeling like I deserve better?
2) Do others hear me voice more complaints and negative comments than words of gratitude about the typical events of daily life?
3) Would others describe me as a thankful person?
4) What evidence is there that I have a grateful or an ungrateful spirit?
5) How often do I begin statements with these words: “I am so thankful that . . .”?
6) Do I more frequently display a pessimistic, negative outlook or a positive, grateful perspective?
7) Am I reserved or eager when it comes to expressing appreciation to others?
8) My most recent expression of gratitude was …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Malawi Mission Trip 2016