A Change of name?????

I have decided to change the title of my blog from Ambassador for Christ to A Lady in the Making. To be honest when I started this blog five years ago, I did not have a meaningful reason to title my blog, "Ambassador for Christ." But now, I am 21 years old and a lot has happen to me last semester in college and even this semester in college, a lot has happen. I believe that God has continued to show me many things in myself and still working on me. It has been brought to my attention that my childhood issues have not been fully worked out. All that I went through still hurts and I have been praying about these issues. I am asking God for His help and seeking help from others. I am praying that God would completely deliver me. So I title this blog, "A Lady in the Making," because of the changes I am going through right now as I write this.


ANOTHER NOTE:
Over a period of weeks I will make changes to my blog.

Comments

Osve said…
hi Asia!

I know it's not a coincidence i found your blog. I hope we can be friends, there are a lot of things we could share so that we can grow in Christ.

I love the verse about being His ambassadors. I love having this great honor.

Please write an e-mail to me p_marin@hotmail.com

with hope, Osve
Asia said…
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection

Journal Entry #21 My fear...