Praise to God

Wow, I am amazed by God and who He is. Today I just want to praise God for letting my niece come through on Saturday alive and well. She is only 1 pound and 5 ounces, but she is here. I pray that while in this hospital that her health will continue to get better. I can't explain the feeling I felt when I saw her. This little girl has everything she needs and she is still developing. I saw her while she was sleeping so peacefully. As if she had no idea what was going on. I saw her stomach raise, toes and leg move. All I could do was pray and be amazed at this little baby that is my niece. Continue to pray......

Comments

Meredith Ivy said…
Asia, I am praying for your baby niece Jeslin. Please keep us updated with her progress!
Asia said…
Thanks Meredith, I will keep you updated on her progress.
Alicia said…
Congratulations on your niece! And yes, God is good!!!! What a miracle babies are!
オテモヤン said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Haughstuff said…
Praying for you! Both of our babies were very premature and very small. I remember long stays in the nicu, and the panic over every ounce lost and rejoicing over every ounce gained! All those tubes and wires were so intimidating at first!
I'll be praying for your family.

~Jenny
Asia said…
Thanks, for the comment Jenny really was an encourgement

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection