This Weeks Happenings.....

As some of you might know, I am a social work major in college (note my "about me" spot on my blog). I plan on working with children who are in elementary schools or even younger than that. I am learning this year even more than last year, that life is truly unexpected. Well, it seems that I will be going for my internship this summer. Just weeks ago, I planned on going for a summer camp job in either PA or CH, but things have changed. I have been looking at Social Services Organization and praying that everything will work out. The summer internship will be part of my college course, which means I will have to have money to pay for this class. Whatever happens, I am just praying and asking that everything will work out.

Comments

Osve said…
"The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands" Psalm 138:8

"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ" Philippians 1:6

"O LORD, you will ordain(N) peace for us, for you have indeed done for us all our works." Isaiah 26:12

with love and faith

Osve
Asia said…
Thanks for the comment very encouring and helpful
Alicia said…
That is great that you know what you want to do at such a young age. I'm sure whatever you decide, the Lord will continue to guide you and give you wisdom.
Asia,
What a great career path! I have had opportunities to work with many social workers in my field of practice and they are all incredible at what they do. It definitely takes someone special to do what they do!
I hope that your internship works out for you..it will be great experience.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Malawi Mission Trip 2016

Journal Entry #14 - Free me up, from the Fear of Rejection