A Piece From My Journal

Last semester was really hard for me, I was dealing with a lot of childhood issues. One night I went to a small group and I just pour out everything, I was holding onto so much pain.


Abba, You are my love there is none like You. Right now I feel like hiding and getting away from everything. Tonight I cry out to You and ask You to help me. I am so lost and confuse and hurting. Would You take someone like me in Your arms? I want to dance with You forever. What else can I do? What else do I need to go through. I want to dance with You, I want to let every thing go. But I am so scared. I don't know what the future hold for me. Abba, take me and never leave me. Guide me in this life and never leave. Abba, my Prince, Lover of my soul, please lead and direct my steps. I love You. My love Your my everything. Abba, take me and let me know that everything will be alright. Because right now  I don't know what to do.  I cry out to You, my Prince. Please rescue me from this world and myself. Take me and let me know that everything will be okay. I lean on You and trust You. I know very little but You know all things. I no longer want to trust myself....

Comments

Tricia said…
He is a sure hiding place, a refuge when all goes wrong. We can always trust in Him, I know He will make things alright.
I hope you feel better
Glo said…
"I lean on You and trust You. I know very little but You know all things. I no longer want to trust myself.... "

Amen. Praying for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Godly Women From the Past (Gladys Aylward Part 2)

Journal Entry #21 My fear...